"Dr. Samimi and his staff are absolutely amazing! From my very first phone call to make a consultation they made me feel at home. Amazing follow up care! I've been referring Dr. Samimi to everyone!"
At RevivaMed Plastic Surgery We Believe That Beauty Is A Reflection Of Health And Inner Well-Being. Dr. Kian Samimi, a board-certified Plastic Surgeon, and Dr. Roya Kohani, a board-certified internist, and their highly experienced team are committed to provide the highest quality care to their patients.
Special OffersDr. Kian Samimi is well-respected in the specialty of plastic surgery. His dedication to the specialty of plastic surgery and to his patients is reflected in his efforts to provide better quality care and service through special offers on many of our products and procedures.
What Our Patients Say
- I have nothing but praise for Dr. Samimi and his staff. I was confident going into surgery knowing how thorough my pre-op appointments went with Dr.Samimi and his nurse, Jenn. The front office staff are friendly and professional. The office manager, Lisa was extremely helpful in facilitating pre op tests so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing! My after care has been excellent. Look no further for than Dr.Kian Samimi for outstanding treatment and care.Christie E.
- An amazing staff and Dr Samimi is wonderful. He made me feel comfortable and showed such respect. My surgery couldn’t have gone any better. Although it was extensive I had little discomfort and when I had some questions after he immediately got back with me. I was really nervous but they made me feel comfortable and answered all my concern. Lisa went above and beyond getting me scheduled during this pandemic and made sure I was safe Thank you again for all your care.Thea L.
- Dr. Samimi has always been nothing but amazing, his bedside manner is impeccable. Dr. Samimi listens to your needs and is honest and realistic about the results your seeking. Dr. Samimi's staff is always accommodating, friendly, and professional. I highly trust Dr. Samimi and his professional opinion.Maribel B.
- Dr. Samimi was referred to me, by other breast cancer survivors. I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, support throughout the procedure and the outcome of my new/reconstructed breasts. Thank you so much for giving my confidence back and a new love for my old body. :)Sincerely, Ruth, 61 years old and a 13 year survivor.Ruth J.
- Had a insane scar from an emergency abdominal surgery that had a super hard time healing. Came in to see Dr. Samimi for a scar revision, the result was night and day. Great care, skilled work. After less than a year the scar is almost invisible. After all the pain of the original surgery and horrible scaring, it was so nice to heal so easily without any discomfort.Joanna F.
- I was SO nervous going into my appointment, but quickly realized I had nothing to worry about. The staff and Dr. Samimi were amazing and so down to earth. They made me feel at ease and comfortable. I left the office having all my questions answered and feeling confident in the choice I’m making at this point I’m my life.Jessica L.
- Dr Simimi and the staff at RivaMed were extremely professional, kind and supportive. The front office staff answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr Simimi for his excellent bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and kind and I was extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I would highly recommend him for any procedure that you wish to have.Renee V.
- I love Dr. Samimi! I have breast cancer and just had a bilateral mastectomy. His office staff are so friendly! They have checked on me every single day! Dr. Samimi was wonderful to me in the pre op room. I am healing up so nicely and feel so grateful for his professionalism and expertise!Stephanie P.
- I have been a breast cancer patient for slightly over a decade. Because of medical coverage issues, it became necessary to continue my medical care with another physician following my first reconstruction performed by Dr. Samimi. But, the next reconstruction that was performed by a different, seemingly competent, physician became obviously and painfully problematic. My reconstructed breast seemed more like a crumpled bag, literally. I had no symmetry, which necessitated the use of a prosthesis in order to achieve symmetry in clothing. This was very uncomfortable to say the least, and it was also painful. Knowing that Dr. Samimi had rebuilt my breast so very well with the first partial mastectomy, I took the steps to seek him out for treatment again because of the horrific issues with the reconstruction from the full mastectomy. Dr. Samimi has not let me down. I am one year out from the first step of a reconstructive surgery from the failed reconstruction, and now, with the second step completed, I truly am most pleased. Dr. Samimi, and his entire staff, are first-class professionals. They have all consistently demonstrated compassion, empathy, and above all, competence. I am a very picky, very critical person, and I have not been disappointed. I didn't expect to be dissatisfied; at all, because I knew from my first reconstruction that Dr. Samimi is truly a talented and gifted physician. This is why I returned and sought his help once again. I am so very glad that I did, believe me. I can now go forward with my life because symmetry has been achieved. And, it's not just plastic surgery--Dr. Samimi has a great aesthetic sense with the gift for treating the patient's body as a unique individual; never with a cookie-cutter approach. To be board certified is not enough: Dr. Samimi is a talented and gifted physician, and he will work with you to achieve your needs and wishes as best as possible. I will no longer have to struggle with a prosthesis in a bathing suit, and I will no longer have to explain to my students "what's going on with my breasts?!?" I no longer have to carefully select only certain types of clothing, and/or feel the need to explain anything about my physical issues. I feel more normal than I have in ages! Thank you, all, at RevivaMed!Dorothy G.