We honor and protect your privacy. If you visit our Website, we will protect your privacy to the fullest extent of the law. We will not disclose any such information to any third party — not even your name and address — for any purpose other than the fulfillment of orders you have placed for our products and services; this means we never sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-party marketers. We will restrict our employees’ access to such information on a need-to-know basis, and require that each of them sign a firm, written confidentiality agreement.
1. The type of information we collect
We collect two types of information from users of our Website:
- personal information that users provide to us and
- non-personal information collected via technology, such as information about traffic patterns on our Website.
As explained in this policy, we may collect personal data that you provide us when you:
- purchase, order, return, or request certain information about our products and services,
- contact our Customer Service numbers;
- take health profiles, assessments, or other surveys; or
- provide us with comments, suggestions, or testimonials.
Purchasing from Revivamed: When you purchase products and services from us, we collect your name, mailing and billing addresses, phone number, and email address (“Personal Data”), and we endeavor to associate all of your future purchases with the Personal Data.
We also collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases with us, regardless of your method of payment. In addition, we may send you e-mails (1) confirming your orders, (2) confirming the shipment of your order, and (3) providing instructions or recommendations to help you get the most out of your purchases. We always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such materials.
Further, when you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund, you may be asked to give your name, address, and phone number. We collect this information to help prevent fraud and to ensure your account is properly credited.
Taking Health Assessments, Profiles and Other Surveys: We collect information from you when you voluntarily choose to use the various services we provide on our site, such as our Hormonal Health Profile, Bone Health Profile, etc. For instance, we may ask for information about the symptoms you have or the demands you are making on your body. When you voluntarily provide us with this type of information, we may use it to update you on products, services, or benefits or to provide information or newsletters that we think may be of interest to you.
Providing Comments, Feedback, or Testimonials: If you provide us with feedback, comments or testimonials via e-mail or phone, we will collect your name and email address in order to send you a reply. Further, as required by U.S. federal law, we collect information that you voluntarily provide us concerning any adverse reactions you experienced that may have been caused by or related to the use of our nutritional supplements.
Non-Personal Information Collected via Technology: In some cases, we may collect non-personal information on an aggregated basis to make the Website more useful to you and to do such things as operate and enhance the Website. For example, we may collect information concerning:
- The URL, or address, of the site you just came from;
- The type of internet browser you are using;
- Your Internet Protocol, or IP, address. An IP address is the string of numbers that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent across the internet.
- Cookies, namely, small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Website. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function by changing the cookie profile on your computer’s Web browser. If you disable or delete your cookies, however, you will not have access to certain features of our site, such as “Remember My Password” or interactive quizzes you have taken. We do not store any Personal Data in cookies on your computer other than the cookie itself.
2. Disclosure of Your Data
We do not sell, trade or rent your Personal Data to third parties except to share your Personal Data with third parties to fulfill the services that you have asked us to provide to you, including (but not limited to) the processing and authorization of your credit card and shipping the products you ordered. These third parties are forbidden to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by you through the . You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and third-party service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data with your consent, except as permitted or required by law. For instance, we may be required or permitted under statute or regulation to collect, use, or disclose Personal Data without your consent, for example to comply with a court order or subpoena, to comply with local, federal, or foreign regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to collect a debt owed to us. In addition, we may be required to disclose information, such as health-related information, to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concerning any adverse events potentially caused by our nutritional supplements. In these instances, we only disclose the Personal Data that is required by the FDA.
3. Control of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data: We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL can be engaged by choosing to switch to SSL during any interaction in which you enter Personal Data when collecting your credit card information for online purchases. To verify that you have a secure server connection, look for the locked padlock symbol at the bottom of your browser window of the HTMLS-code in the site connection identifier.
We also have implemented other industry-standard electronic means of protecting your Personal Data. We store Personal Data behind a computer firewall, a barrier designed to prevent outsiders from accessing our servers. We require you to enter a password to access your account information. In addition, we protect your Personal Data from unauthorized physical access by storing your Personal Data in a controlled facility. Except as provided elsewhere in this Privacy Statement, we limit access to Personal Data in electronic databases to those persons (including employees and contractors) in Revivamed and/or Dr. Roya Kohani organizations who have a business need for such access.
Even though we take significant steps to ensure that your Personal Data is not intercepted, accessed, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that we cannot eliminate all security risks associated with Personal Data.
Your Password and Account Login: You may be asked to create an account login and password in order to access some of the services on the Website. You are solely responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6. For California Users
The California Civil Code requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request:
- the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and
- the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
As noted above, we do not rent, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties except in the normal course of fulfilling your orders and providing service. But if you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.